Please consider making a gift in 2011 to Compassionate Action for Animals. Your support will enable us to develop and implement effective methods to get the word out about the horrors of animal agriculture and plant-based alternatives.
Thanks to your support, we've had numerous victories this year, including:
- Our second Vegan Chili Cook-off
- Thousands of leaflets about factory farming distributed
- Multiple screenings of Farm to Fridge
- An all-vegetarian meal once per week at the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
- Many presentations to teenagers by Bridges of Respect, our humane education program
- And much more!
And we want your support to make 2012 even better. Please consider making a donation of $50, $25, or $15. With your help, next year we will:
- Host our first ever Veg Fest on July 14, 2012
- Ensure that the new vegetarian meal at the University of Minnesota is a success
- Distribute free vegan food, literature, and documentaries to young adults
- Host potlucks, dineouts, and other social events to connect animal-friendly people together
- And again, much more!