Are you ready for the Twin Cities first ever all-day celebration of compassionate living, delicious plant-based food, and thought-provoking speakers?
Twin Cities Veg Fest is happening July 14, 2012, 10am-5pm at Coffman Memorial Union, Minneapolis, MN. Here is some exciting news about the event:
Our speakers have been confirmed and they are:
- Mark Berkson, Professor of Religion, Hamline University, will be speaking on the topic of animals in religion.
- Scott Heiser, Director of the Criminal Justice Program, Animal Legal Defense Fund, will be speaking about animal law.
- Shannon Kimball, Humane Educator, Bridges of Respect, will be speaking on the topic of teaching compassion.
- Erica Meier, Executive Director, Compassion Over Killing, will be speaking about animal rights.
- Dave Rolsky, Board Member and Co-Founder, Compassionate Action for Animals, will be speaking about how to be an activist.
- Suzy Sorensen, RD, LD, CDE, Move2Veg, will be speaking about vegan nutrition.
Full bios and topic summaries can be found at