Want an easy way to help animals, while sharing good food and reaching new audiences? Help us distribute posters and flyers to get the word out about the second ever Twin Cities Veg Fest!
The October 26 Twin Cities Veg Fest is rapidly approaching, and we need your help to distribute posters and flyers around the community and at the University of Minnesota campus. We are postering/flyering during the following dates and times:
- Off-campus: Sunday, September 15, from 1:00 to 5:00 pm
- On-campus: Thursday, September 19, from 4:00 to 8:00 pm
- On-campus: Thursday, October 3, from 4:00 to 8:00 pm
- Off-campus: Wednesday, October 9, from 1:00 to 5:00 pm
- Off-campus: Sunday, October 13, from 1:00 to 5:00 pm
- On-campus: Wednesday, October 16, from 1:00 to 5:00 pm
For the off-campus dates we will meet at the CAA Community Office, and for the on-campus dates we will meet in the central area on the 2nd floor of the U of M's Coffman Memorial Union.
We'll be serving food at each of these events, so RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org so we know how much to provide! We will distribute posters/flyers on each date for about 3 hours, then reconvene to eat.
If you can't attend any of these sessions but want to put up posters on your own schedule, email email@example.com and we'll make arrangements to get you some posters!