Our Give for Compassion campaign was a huge success thanks to all of you!
We first set a goal of raising $7,500. Thanks to the generous contribution of an anonymous donor, that goal was matched 2-for-1, giving us a total of $22,500 to support our work. We made that goal with a few days to spare and then set an additional goal of $1,500, with another 2-for-1 match from another donor, giving us an additional $4,500. Thanks to the contributions of many supporters, we not only met both of these goals, but also surpassed them. Wow!
If you’re wondering what your donation will achieve, check out the image attached to this post. It offers a visual example of how these funds are allocated to support our outreach, education, and community building programs.
- For every $10, 833 leaflets about factory farming and vegan resources are distributed to college students.
- For every $25, 8 people see a 5-minute video that exposes factory farming.
- For every $50, we can host two vegan potlucks, dine outs, or other events to help build and animal-friendly community.
- For every $100, 121 students experience a classroom presentation about animal protection.
- For every $250, 36 more people get to attend our Twin Cities Veg Fest.
Again, thank you for your generous support. With your contribution, we are able to speak out on behalf of farmed animals and build a compassionate community in the Twin Cities and beyond.