The 2015 Twin Cities Pride Festival comes to Loring Park on Saturday, June 27 and Sunday, June 28 from 10:00am to 6:00pm each day. As you take part in the festivities, you might like to know where you can find the vegan food options. Here you go!
All of these food options appear to be vegan or vegan upon request. We recommend that you check with the vendor if you want to be sure that all ingredients are plant-based.
Wide World of Foods
- Falafel (deep fried patties from ground chickpeas and fava beans served in a pita) $6
- Lebanese Salad (garlic, oil, mint and lemon tossed in lettuce served in a pita) $5
- Tabouli Salad (cracked wheat bulgar, parsley, tomatoes, green onion served in a pita) $6
- All sandwiches are available in a bowl for those who are gluten-free or do not want pita bread.
- Vegan Cobb Salad Wrap $12
Wholesoul: A Lavender & Sage Eatery
- Organic Sweet & Red Potato Fries
Que Viet Concessions
- Bubble Tea (mango, passion fruit, strawberry)
- Vietnamese iced coffee
Whole Foods Market
- Bento Boxes (veggie & hummus or fruit & yogurt) $5
El Burrito Mercado
- Walk A Taco (vegetarian option available) $6
- Mango (freshly peeled and on a stick) $5
- Roasted corn $4
Juice So Good – Green Nelly the Juice Truck
- Cold-pressed juices
As we honor the diversity in our community and consider how we can treat others with kindness, it’s a good time to widen that circle of compassion to include farmed animals. We’ll be doing pay-per-view outreach all weekend, offering festival attendees a dollar to watch a short video about factory farming. You can find our booth between the dog park and the tennis courts. Stop by and say hello! If you’d like to volunteer to help out, contact Unny Nambudiripad at email@example.com.