VegWeek begins April 17! We hope you’ll step up for the animals and take the VegPledge. Here’s how:
- If you’re omnivore, pledge to try eating vegetarian or vegan for the week of April 17.
- If you’re vegetarian, pledge to try eating vegan for the week of April 17.
- If you’re vegan, pledge to spread the word in one or more of these ways:
- Invite friends to take the VegPledge using the Facebook event page.
- Share information about the benefits of eating plant-based on your social media platforms.
- Bring a couple friends to one of our VegWeek activities (listed below!).
Click here to take the pledge!
For omnivores and vegetarians, VegWeek is an opportunity to explore a plant-based diet. Lucky for you, we’re here to help. RSVP to our Twin Cities VegPledge Facebook event page and get lots of support in the weeks to come. There, we’ll be posting ideas for delicious and easy recipes, local veg-friendly restaurants, fun animal-friendly activities, and more!
- Vegan Food Showcase – Monday, April 17
- Virtual Reality Outreach – Tuesday, April 18
- VegWeek Film Screening – Vegucated: The Movie – Thursday, April 20
- 2017 Annual Banquet – Saturday, April 22
VegWeek is a nationwide campaign empowering thousands of people to pledge to choose vegetarian foods for at least seven days as a way to discover the many benefits and flavors of vegetarian eating. Take the VegPledge and receive special deals, discounts, and recipes, plus tips and tricks along with a chance to win awesome prizes.