Thanks to generous donor contributions, we’ll be handing out official Twin Cities Veg Fest swag bags to the first 225 attendees! To get yours, make sure to arrive early and get in line Sunday morning at 151 W Water Street (the official festival entrance).
Don’t want to wait until then to find out what’s in the bags? We’ve got you covered. This year’s swag bags will contain:
- Upton’s curry dinner
- Yelp tote bag
- Orgain protein powder
- Reverie coupon for a free dessert or side and veggie tattoo
- Move2Veg Nutrition Counseling drink cozy
- Nogurt pin and information
- Bryan Schumann free music download
- Sssdude-Nutz coaster
- Farmaste Animal Sanctuary, Caravan Vet, The Stanford Inn and Resort, and Compassionate Action for Animals information
Dreaming of more Twin Cities Veg Fest swag? Official festival t-shirts will be available for purchase during the festival. Want yours for free? Sign up to volunteer Sunday at bit.ly/tcvegfest18vol to make a difference at the festival AND get a festival shirt!