If you’ haven’t heard yet, we’re throwing a party on March 23—Drake’s Drinks Celebrating 21 Years of Compassionate Action for Animals to be exact—which will include delicious food and drink, gorgeous views of the St. Paul skyline, and a silent auction benefiting our future work for the animals––to encourage others to embrace their empathy and move towards a plant-based diet.
From our Bridges of Respect humane education program (now in its 20th year!) to our annual Twin Cities Veg Fest, we reach tens of thousands of people every year with a message of compassion. As a result, more and more folks are making everyday choices that ultimately have a profound impact on the lives of farmed animals.
We are so grateful for the individual and business contributions to our silent auction this year and excited to share what you’ll have an opportunity to win at this year’s silent auction! Without further ado, here’s the rundown of just some of this year’s auction items!
- 1-night stay and tour of SoulSpace Farm Sanctuary
- Explore the MSP Craft Brew scene with a friend using a 2019 MSP PubPass from PubPass
- A hand-picked basket of LUSH vegan body products
- A healing retreat at Rooster Redemption
- Gift cards for some of the Twin Cities’ leading vegan eateries: including The Herbivorous Butcher, Reverie, Trio Plant-Based, Evan’s Organic Eatery, and Fig and Farro
- Artwork by David Smith
- An evening of music with the Minnesota Orchestra
- A tour and tasting for 10 at Sociable Cider Werks
- A private tour of Spring Farm Sanctuary for up to 6 people
- An evening of home cooking with J. Selby’s chef Nathan Huerkamp, his wife Paula, and their new addition, Hildy
- A 2-night stay at Stanford Inn by the Sea, your new dream getaway on the Mendocino, CA coast
- AND MORE!