Diners are raving! The Twin Cities Vegan Chef Challenge started August 1 and runs through August 31, 2021. Twenty-five restaurants across the metro area are offering dishes that anyone can purchase, try and rate in the competition.
The votes are pouring in. Many votes include personal comments about people’s dining experiences. We’re sharing some of those comments anonymously with you here.
Here’s what people are saying about Twin Cities Vegan Chef Challenge dishes:
- “So creative and delicious! I can’t believe it’s vegan.”
- “Amazing flavor! The more you eat, the more you want.”
- “My first vegan dish — was pleasantly surprised. Had some good protein without meat. Who knew?”
- “Expertly conceived and executed!”
- “Absolutely amazing, phenomenal taste!”
- “Wow! So unique and tasty and filling!”
- “Love the food. I could eat this every day!”
- “This is an amazing vegan delight!”
- “Excellent presentation and amazing flavor profile. Delicious.”
- “This is a phenomenal dish. Flavorful, well prepared, and a perfect dish for new vegans, those considering becoming vegan, and non-vegans alike.”
- “This dish checked all the boxes for me. Fresh, delicious, looks good, tastes amazing and the presentation left nothing to desire. 10 out of 10.”
- “Beautiful composition of flavors.”
- “Loved this restaurant! So many great options and the atmosphere is perfect.”
- “I would definitely order this again!”
- “These people do vegan right!”
- “This dish changed the way I view the world.”
Now it’s time to write your own reviews. There’s still time to get out there and sample the great meals being offered in the Twin Cities Vegan Chef Challenge. Just visit exploreveg.org/tcvcc for details and a link to the voting form. Happy vegan dining, Twin Cities!