At CAA we work to promote the wellbeing of all animals, human and non-human. Here is our response to the outbreak of COVID-19.
We will keep our community informed of our response to the virus on this page, making updates as needed.
Communications and Awareness
- We will pay attention to the latest updates and follow recommendations from the Minnesota Department of Health, the CDC, and any other relevant bodies.
- We will prepare communications discussing links between the outbreak and human treatment of animals, and how a changed relationship with animals is critical as we work to return to a healthier world.
Office Space, Staff, and Volunteers
- All meetings will be held online at this time.
- Contact email@example.com or staff members with any questions.
All events will be held online for the time being.
When it is safe to meet in person again, here are our current plans.
- Please do not attend CAA (or other!) events if you are sick.
- This applies to staff, attendees, and volunteers.
- If you paid for an event and can’t attend, we are happy to provide a refund if requested.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with requests or questions.
- We will require handwashing from volunteers and encourage it from attendees.
- We will disinfect surfaces and provide tissues and hand sanitizer at events.
- In addition to the standard food safety practices we already use, we will work to minimize contact with food as it is distributed.
- We will disinfect video outreach equipment immediately after each use.
- We will prepare alternate plans in advance should events need to be canceled.
- We will update our website event pages and social media event pages if and when events are canceled, and reach out to any pre-registered participants by email.