Monday, July 4, 2022
11:00am - 2:00pm
Minnehaha Regional Park
Update: It looks like we’ll end up with perfect weather, but be aware that we have a roof and the event takes place rain or shine!
Join us for an epic afternoon of vegan food and fun! All are welcome. Find us at Shelter B at the Wabun Picnic Area at Minnehaha Regional Park (4655 46th Ave S, Minneapolis 55406). The picnic will be held rain or shine, 11am-2pm.
Here’s what you can bring to share:
- If your last name begins with A-G: side dish or salad
- If your last name begins with H-S: main dish
- If your last name begins with T-Z: dessert or non-alcoholic beverage
Make sure that whatever you bring is completely vegan (no meat, fish, dairy, eggs, or honey) and will provide at least 8 servings. Please also bring a list of ingredients for your dish. We will have some serving utensils available, but you are encouraged to bring a serving utensil for your dish.
Compostable plates, cups, and utensils will be provided, but we encourage you to bring your own reusables to save on waste.
Bring your omnivore friends, too! This is a great opportunity to introduce others to the awesomeness of vegan food and to our community.
RSVP ON FACEBOOK | SIGN UP TO HELP OUT HERE
A few things to keep in mind:
- Please label the ingredients on your dish for those with food sensitivities.
- Please bring your own utensils for serving, eating and drinking. (We’ll have some extra in case you forget).
- Well-behaved, leashed dogs are welcome.
- Alcohol is not permitted.
- Parking is limited. If you’re driving, leave yourself extra time to find a spot. Consider carpooling, using metro transit, or biking to get there.
- Use Google Maps to find Minnehaha Regional Park. Click here to see a pdf map of the park.
- Arrive within the first hour for the best selection of food.
Want to help out? Volunteers are needed from 10 am to 2:30 pm to help with setup, cleanup, games, grilling, and more. Sign up here!