The Literature Distribution Coordinator will:
- Make literature about factory farming and vegetarianism readily available in neighborhoods throughout the Twin Cities and surrounding areas.
- Provide volunteers with an opportunity to make a big difference for animals in a short amount of time.
- Recruiting and training volunteers to help distribute literature and do their own scouting and securing of locations for distribution.
- Making literature readily available to all program volunteers.
- Keeping a supply of literature in the CAA office and ordering more when necessary.
- Keeping detailed records of the amount and type of literature ordered and distributed.
- A strong desire to educate the public about animal cruelty and compassionate eating options.
- Strong communication, volunteer management, and leadership skills.
- Well organized, detail oriented, creative and resourceful, with strong problem solving skills.
- This position is for 3-5 hours/week. Two of these hours will be spent working from our community space. Additional time is at your discretion.