Goal: To encourage our social media followers to comment on our posts, share our content, become stronger animal advocates, move themselves and others towards plant-based diets, and continue their involvement in CAA’s programs, including through volunteering or donating to support our work.
Respond as our page to comments made on posts on our main page and in our events. Do so in a way that encourages further interaction.
15-45 minutes, 3 to 5 days a week
- Ability to use standard spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
- Reliability and ability to follow a schedule.
- Ability and willingness to use your personal account as well as the CAA account, and ability to switch between the two.
- Ability to stay upbeat and not get pulled into online drama.
- Belief in CAA’s approach to animal advocacy and core values.
Additional Useful Skills
- Knowledge of and enjoyment of using emojis.
- Knowledge of resources related to animal advocacy and/or plant-based eating.
- Knowledge of resources related to people of color involved in animal advocacy and/or plant-based eating.
For those interested, the position also has the potential to be part of social media strategy decision making and preparing posts. This would take an additional 1 to 2 hours a week.
To apply please fill out our volunteer form at exploreveg.org/volunteer and share why you think you’d be a good fit for the position. We look forward to hearing from you!