Our 7th Annual Vegan Chili Cook-Off is happening next Sunday, February 28 from 1 to 4pm at Coffman Union. We hope you’re planning to join us for that. We still need a few more volunteers, especially with making extra vegan chili and cornbread (not for the competition). Contact Unny if you’d like to lend a hand.
And please help spread the word about the cook-off. This is one of our most accessible events, appealing to a wide variety of people, including our omnivore friends. It’s the perfect venue to introduce others to the fun of compassionate living.
Thanks for all you do for the animals everyday!
Justin Leaf, Communications & Events Coordinator
Quick & Easy Social Media Support
- Invite your friends to the Vegan Chili Cook-Off using the Facebook event page.
- If you see a post about the Vegan Chili Cook-Off on CAA’s Facebook or Twitter pages, share or retweet.
Upcoming Events in Need of Volunteers
- 7th Annual Vegan Chili Cook-Off
- Sunday, February 28, 1:00 – 4:00pm, Coffman Memorial Union
- We especially need people to make extra vegan chili and cornbread (not for the competition).
- To sign up, contact Unny Nambudiripad at email@example.com or by phone at 612-276-2242.
- March Potluck: Fuel for Action and Inspiration
- Saturday, March 5, 1:00 – 3:00pm, CAA Community Space
- Volunteer positions available:
- Setup and Greeting. Help prepare the Community Space and welcome attendees as they arrive. 12:30 – 2:00pm
- Cleanup. Once the potluck begins to wind down, help with washing dishes and cleaning up the space. 2:00 – 3:30pm
- To sign up, contact Justin Leaf at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Leaflet with Vegan Outreach
For a complete list of CAA volunteer opportunities, visit the volunteer page on our website.