Sunday, March 19, 2023
11:00am - 2:00pm
Join us for a casual potluck lunch and Spring equinox party at Riverside Park in St. Cloud. All are welcome. Find us inside the park shelter. The North doors will be open.
Make sure that whatever you bring is completely vegan (no meat, fish, dairy, eggs, or honey) and will provide at least 8 servings. We are aiming for a combination of appetizers, fruit and veggie salads, side dishes, main courses, desserts, and non-alcoholic beverages. Please also bring a list of ingredients for your dish.
Be sure to follow food safety practices in preparing your dish, and please bring your own reusable plates and utensils. Compostable plates, cups, and cutlery will be provided, but we encourage you to bring your own reusables to minimize waste.
Bring your omnivore friends, too! This is a great opportunity to introduce others to delicious vegan food and to our community. A few things to keep in mind:
- Please bring your own plates, utensils, cup and serving spoon for your dish. Muffin tins work great for getting a sampling of many dishes!
- This is a family-friendly event.
- Well-behaved, leashed dogs are welcome!
- Alcohol is not permitted.
- Parking is limited. If you’re driving, leave yourself extra time to find a spot. Consider carpooling, using public transit, or biking to get there.
- Arrive within the first hour to help set up and socialize. Lunch will officially begin at noon.
Card and board games to follow.