Compassionate Action for Animals (CAA) has been serving the Twin Cities (Minneapolis and St. Paul) community and Midwest region since 1998 as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit. CAA’s programs include a number of different outreach, education, and community-building activities. Many of our programs take place on the University of Minnesota Twin Cities campus, where we are also a registered student group.
Compassionate Action for Animals encourages people to cultivate empathy for animals and move toward a plant-based diet.
Learn More About CAA
- Support our work.
- Read our Compassionate Times newsletter for donors and supporters.
- Read the core values which guide all of our actions.
- Check out photos from past events.
- Meet our Board of Directors and staff members.
- See our top donors.
- Using our content on your own site or elsewhere.
- Read our annual reports from:
- Harassment Policy – for volunteers when dealing with the public
- Conflict Resolution Policy – for all internal conflicts
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Nonprofit Determination Letter from the IRS