Why Give this December?
1. Giving supports lasting change for the animals.
A gift to Compassionate Action for Animals continues to support CAA's approach to change for farmed animals through our focused programs:
- Increasing Awareness with our Wholesome Minnesota, Bridges of Respect, and ExploreVeg Mentorship Programs
- Building Community through our dine-outs, potlucks, documentary screenings, farm sanctuary visits, and Twin Cities Veg Fest
- Nurturing Advocates through leafleting, Pay-Per-View, and more
- Ultimately, Making Change!
Who We Are
Compassionate Action for Animals (CAA) is a nonprofit organization with a staff of two and over 200 volunteers. Our mission is to encourage people to embrace their empathy for farmed animals and move toward a plant-based diet. We do this through increasing awareness of farmed animal suffering, building community with plant-based eating, and nurturing advocates in the Twin Cities region.
Together, we can make a difference for farmed animals.