Thursday, April 6, 2017
6:30pm - 9:30pm
CAA Community Space
Come to one of our two upcoming Town Hall Meetings and help shape the future of our organization. (The other meeting is scheduled for Saturday, April 8 from 10am to 1pm.)
This meeting is an open forum for you to provide input on the work we do at Compassionate Action for Animals. We’ll share information we’ve gotten from surveys and thoughts about our theory of change. We then want to hear what you think about what we’ve done, what we should be doing, and how we can be most effective on behalf of animals. Your responses will be shared with our board of directors to help shape our strategic plan for the next three to five years.
Attending the meeting will be our Executive Director, members of our board, and other CAA volunteers and supporters.
Some topics to think about include:
- What do you think CAA has done well?
- What programs or campaigns do you think CAA should focus on?
- What programs or campaigns do you think CAA should consider putting more resources into?
- What programs or campaigns do you think CAA should consider putting less resources into?
- What do we need to do in order to prepare for the animal advocacy movement five years from now? Ten years? Twenty?
Please RSVP and invite your friends on our Facebook event page. You can also contact Laura Matanah at firstname.lastname@example.org. This event is free to attend and open to the public. An identical event will be held on Saturday, April 8, for those who can’t attend this one.