Monday, April 16, 2018 - Sunday, April 22, 2018
2:00pm - 3:15pm
Twin Cities VegWeek 2018 is Monday, April 16 through Sunday, April 22!
At the heart of your VegWeek experience is the Twin Cities VegPledge. It’s YOUR chance to try out more plant-based eating and become a better animal advocate!
Pledge to go either vegetarian or vegan for the week of April 16. If you’re already vegan, pledge to get at least five friends to take the VegPledge.
Here’s what you get when you sign up:
A 15% Discount at Veg-Friendly Businesses
Soon after you sign up, you’ll get an email with a link to a Twin Cities VegPledge card. The card entitles you to a 15% discount at all of these veg-friendly businesses for the week of VegWeek, April 16 to 22.
- fig + farro
- Evan’s Organic Eatery
- Vegan East
- J. Selby’s
- The Herbivorous Butcher (vegan meats and cheeses only)
Daily Support for Your VegPledge
To make it fun and easy for you to stick to your pledge, we’ll be sending you an email every day of Twin Cities VegWeek with fun and motivating tips on vegan nutrition, meal planning, dining out, and more. Plus, you’ll get to hear inspiring stories about the animals you’re helping with your pledge.
Twin Cities VegWeek Events
Leading up to Twin Cities VegWeek, we’re hosting a Pancake Brunch Feed-In on Saturday, April 14. Join us for that and bring your friends!
Then, we’ll have events all week long to keep you exploring compassionate living in a variety of fun and engaging ways.
- Advocate Training: Effective Leafleting – Monday, April 16
- Chickens on Campus! – Monday, April 16
- April Dine-Out at Thai Garden – Wednesday, April 18
- Advocate Training: Virtual Reality and Pay-Per-View – Thursday, April 19
- Farmaste Sanctuary Tour – Saturday, April 21
- Guest Speaker: Jenny Brown — “More than Meats the Eye” – Sunday, April 22
We think the food, friends, and fun you discover during Twin Cities VegWeek will keep you coming back for more.