Thank you for considering a volunteer role with us! CAA is an organization of just a small staff and hundreds of awesome volunteers. Whether you’re looking to relax and eat with like-minded folks, explore the local communities and cities, or learn new ways to talk about vegan eating and animal issues, volunteering at CAA events is an enjoyable way to make a difference for animals.
Check out the list below for volunteer opportunities, including one-time events and ongoing positions:
- Serve a Vegan Lunch at Simpson Housing on Wednesday, January 17, 2024, 10:30am - 1:00pm
- Help Plan the Twin Cities Vegan Chef Challenge (Annual, May-Aug)
- Help Plan the Vegan Chili Cook-Off (Annual, Nov-Feb)
- Join the Board of Directors
- Join the Development Committee
- Students: Join Campus Meetings
Sign Up to be on our Volunteer List
Join our team to help animals! People of all ages and backgrounds are welcomed.
If you are under 15 years of age, written parental consent is required.