Join our team to help animals! People of all ages and backgrounds are welcomed.
If you are under 15 years of age, written parental consent is required.
Check out the list below for volunteer opportunities, including one-time events and ongoing positions.
- Donor Appreciation Party! on Saturday, January 25, 2020, 3:00pm - 5:00pm
- Twin Cities Veg Fest Info Session on Tuesday, January 28, 2020, 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- 11th Annual Vegan Chili Cook-Off on Saturday, February 8, 2020, 6:00pm - 9:00pm
- Video Outreach on Monday, February 17, 2020, 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Bridges of Respect: Vegan Food Giveaway – February 19, 2020 on Wednesday, February 19, 2020, 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Video Outreach on Monday, March 16, 2020, 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Video Outreach on Monday, April 13, 2020, 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Help Plan the 2020 Annual Banquet
- Help Plan the 2020 Vegan Chili Cook Off!
- Join the Twin Cities Veg Fest 2020 Planning Committee!
- Bridges of Respect
- Campus Meetings & Other Student Events
- Development Committee
- Joining the Board of Directors
- Leafleting Coordinator
- Seeking Graphic Design Student Coordinator
Subscribe to the Volunteer Newsletter
Every two weeks, you’ll receive an email with a list of upcoming volunteer opportunites as well as tips on being a more effective animal advocate.