Join our team to help animals! Whether you’re a student, professional, parent, or retiree, you can get involved.
If you are under 15 years of age, written parental consent is required.
Check out the list below for volunteer opportunities, including one-time events and ongoing positions.
- Bridges of Respect – April 3, 2019 on Wednesday, April 3, 2019, 12:45pm - 2:00pm
- Pay-Per-View Video Outreach on Friday, April 5, 2019, 10:00am - 2:00pm
- 2019 Pancake Potluck Feast on Saturday, April 6, 2019, 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Vegan Food Showcase – April 2019 on Monday, April 8, 2019, 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Bridges of Respect – April 23, 2019 on Tuesday, April 23, 2019, 10:45am - 12:00pm
- Cinco de Mayo & Virtual Reality Outreach on Saturday, May 4, 2019, 7:30am - 7:00pm
- MayDay: Parade and Video Outreach on Sunday, May 5, 2019, 11:30am - 6:00pm
- Bridges of Respect
- Campus Meetings & Other Student Events
- Development Committee
- Joining the Board of Directors
- Leafleting Coordinator
- Seeking Graphic Design Student Coordinator
- Volunteer at Twin Cities Veg Fest
Subscribe to the Volunteer Newsletter
Every two weeks, you’ll receive an email with a list of upcoming volunteer opportunites as well as tips on being a more effective animal advocate.