Join our team to help animals! Whether you’re a student, professional, parent, or retiree, you can get involved.
If you are under 15 years of age, written parental consent is required.
Check out the list below for volunteer opportunities, including one-time events and ongoing positions.
- Plant-Based Cooking Classes in Anoka-Hennepin on Saturday, January 26, 2019, 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Twin Cities Veg Fest 2019 Planning Committee – Informational Session on Monday, January 28, 2019, 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- Film Screening: Dominion on Saturday, February 2, 2019, 1:00pm - 3:30pm
- Bridges of Respect: Vegan Food Giveaway – February 6, 2019 on Wednesday, February 6, 2019, 7:30am - 1:30pm
- Bridges of Respect – February 7, 2019 on Thursday, February 7, 2019, 7:30am - 1:30pm
- Wholesome Minnesota Advocacy Training on Saturday, February 9, 2019, 10:30am - 12:00pm
- 10th Annual Vegan Chili Cook-Off on Saturday, February 23, 2019, 6:00pm - 9:00pm
- Bridges of Respect: Vegan Food Giveaway – March 8, 2019 on Friday, March 8, 2019, 7:30am - 2:00pm
- Bridges of Respect
- Campus Meetings & Other Student Events
- Development Committee
- Joining the Board of Directors
- Leafleting Coordinator
- Seeking Graphic Design Student Coordinator
- Volunteer at Twin Cities Veg Fest
Subscribe to the Volunteer Newsletter
Every two weeks, you’ll receive an email with a list of upcoming volunteer opportunites as well as tips on being a more effective animal advocate.