Join our team to help animals! Whether you’re a student, professional, parent, or retiree, you can get involved.
If you are under 15 years of age, written parental consent is required.
Check out the list below for volunteer opportunities, including one-time events and ongoing positions.
- Twin Cities Veg Fest Data Entry Party! on Thursday, September 27, 2018, 6:00pm - 9:00pm
- Vegan Food Giveaway on Tuesday, October 9, 2018, 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Bridges of Respect: Vegan Food Giveaway – October 12, 2018 on Friday, October 12, 2018, 7:30am - 2:00pm
- Bridges of Respect: Vegan Food Giveaway – November 28, 2018 on Wednesday, November 28, 2018, 9:55am - 10:45am
- Bridges of Respect: Vegan Food Giveaway – November 29, 2018 on Thursday, November 29, 2018, 7:30pm - 8:50pm
- Bridges of Respect: Vegan Food Giveaway – March 8, 2019 on Friday, March 8, 2019, 7:30am - 2:00pm
- Bridges of Respect
- Campus Meetings & Other Student Events
- Development Committee
- Joining the Board of Directors
- Leafleting Coordinator
- Seeking Graphic Design Student Coordinator
- Volunteer at Twin Cities Veg Fest
Subscribe to the Volunteer Newsletter
Every two weeks, you’ll receive an email with a list of upcoming volunteer opportunites as well as tips on being a more effective animal advocate.