Join our team to help animals! Whether you’re a student, professional, parent, or retiree, you can get involved.
If you are under 15 years of age, written parental consent is required.
Check out the list below for volunteer opportunities, including one-time events and ongoing positions.
- Leaflet at Normandale Community College on Tuesday, October 23, 2018, 8:00am - 10:00am
- October Potluck: Fall In Love With Fall on Wednesday, October 24, 2018, 6:00pm - 8:30pm
- Pay-Per-View Video Outreach on Wednesday, October 24, 2018, 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Halloween Vegan Bake Sale on Wednesday, October 31, 2018, 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Plant-Based Showcase on Sunday, November 11, 2018, 1:00pm - 5:00pm
- Pay-Per-View Video Outreach on Friday, November 16, 2018, 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Bridges of Respect: Vegan Food Giveaway – November 28, 2018 on Wednesday, November 28, 2018, 9:55am - 10:45am
- Bridges of Respect: Vegan Food Giveaway – November 29, 2018 on Thursday, November 29, 2018, 7:30pm - 8:50pm
- 16th Annual Vegan Thanksgiving Potluck on Saturday, December 1, 2018, 12:00pm - 2:30pm
- Bridges of Respect: Vegan Food Giveaway – March 8, 2019 on Friday, March 8, 2019, 7:30am - 2:00pm
- Bridges of Respect
- Campus Meetings & Other Student Events
- Development Committee
- Joining the Board of Directors
- Leafleting Coordinator
- Seeking Graphic Design Student Coordinator
- Volunteer at Twin Cities Veg Fest
Subscribe to the Volunteer Newsletter
Every two weeks, you’ll receive an email with a list of upcoming volunteer opportunites as well as tips on being a more effective animal advocate.