Join our team to help animals! Whether you’re a student, professional, parent, or retiree, you can get involved.
If you are under 15 years of age, written parental consent is required.
Check out the list below for volunteer opportunities, including one-time events and ongoing positions.
- August Potluck: Swag Bag Stuffing for Twin Cities Veg Fest! on Thursday, August 30, 2018, 6:00pm - 9:00pm
- Sustainability Action Fair! on Friday, August 31, 2018, 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Twin Cities Veg Fest Postering on Campus on Saturday, September 1, 2018, 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- Twin Cities Veg Fest Postering on the Greeway! on Sunday, September 2, 2018, 3:00pm - 6:00pm
- Wholesome Minnesota Advocacy Training on Saturday, September 8, 2018, 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Bridges of Respect
- Campus Meetings & Other Student Events
- Development Committee
- Joining the Board of Directors
- Leafleting Coordinator
- Seeking Graphic Design Student Coordinator
- Volunteer at Twin Cities Veg Fest
Subscribe to the Volunteer Newsletter
Every two weeks, you’ll receive an email with a list of upcoming volunteer opportunites as well as tips on being a more effective animal advocate.