- 1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to roast at 375°F.
- Peel the outer yellowed leaves of the Brussels sprouts. Trim the end, then cut sprouts in half.
- In a large bowl, toss olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and black pepper. Then add the sprouts and toss evenly with the oil mixture.
- Spray oil a sheet pan, then spread out the sprouts. Roast in oven for 15 minutes. Mix to brown evenly and bake for 10-15 minutes more or until gently browned.
This recipe makes 6 servings.