Join us for our 2017 Annual Banquet and Reception on Saturday, April 22 from 5:30 to 9:00pm at the Wellstone Center in St. Paul.
Purchase your tickets today! This very special event is not only a fantastic opportunity to support our work for the animals, but it’s also a lot of fun.
Here’s what this year’s banquet features:
- A gourmet vegan meal featuring traditional Jewish cuisine including delicious plant-based meats provided by The Herbivorous Butcher (gluten-free options available)
- The sparkling wit and worldly wisdom of Mistress Ginger, your emcee for the evening
- An inspiring presentation featuring some special guests and giving you a glimpse of the exciting projects CAA will undertake in the year to come
- A swanky reception featuring a selection of delicious vegan hors d’ouevres, beer, and wine (all included with your ticket to the event)
- A silent auction including artwork, gift baskets, and services from local vendors
In addition to all that, you get to spend the evening with others in the compassionate community, meeting some new folks and seeing some familiar faces. The funds raised through the silent auction and tickets sales help to support CAA’s programs throughout the year.