Sunday, May 1, 2022 - Tuesday, May 31, 2022
May is Twin Cities Veg Month!
At the heart of your Veg Month experience is the Explore Veg Challenge. It’s YOUR chance to try out more plant-based eating and become a better animal advocate!
Take the Challenge and Get 15% Off at Local Restaurants!
Sign up now to try 21 days of veg living and get 15% off at local businesses during Veg Month! If you’re already vegan, pledge to get at least two friends to take the challenge.
Soon after you sign up you can get a Twin Cities Veg Week Discount card. You can pick up your card at any of the businesses or events listed below by showing them your welcome email. The card entitles you to a 15% discount at all of these veg-friendly businesses once during the month.
- Coconut Whisk
- The Herbivorous Butcher
- Francis Burger Joint
- Insane Vegan
- J Selby’s
- PLNT BSD Smoothie Bowls
- Reverie Cafe+Bar
To make it fun and easy for you to stick to your pledge, we’ll be sending you an email every day with fun and motivating tips on vegan nutrition, meal planning, dining out, and more. Plus, you’ll get to hear inspiring stories about the animals you’re helping with your pledge.
Twin Cities Veg Month Events
We’ll have events all month long to keep you exploring compassionate living in a variety of engaging ways.
- Monday May 2- Beats and Burgers: A Picnic with Plant-Based Poet Carnage the Executioner
- Wednesday May 4- Your Body in Balance with Dr. Neal Barnard, Carnage The Executioner, and J. Selby’s
- Saturday May 7- Game Changers Public Screening
- Tuesday May 10- Dine-Out at Insane Vegan
- Saturday May 14- Potluck: Talking About Plant-Based Eating with Family and Friends
- Sunday May 21- SoulSpace Farm Sanctuary Tour
- Tuesday May 17- Vegan Recipe Club
- Tuesday May 24- Dine-Out at J. Selby’s
- Sunday May 29- Tour of Spring Farm Sanctuary
We think the food, friends, and fun you discover during Twin Cities Veg Month will keep you coming back for more.