The Donor Appreciation Event Coordinator will plan all aspects of the event, including invitations, supplies, food, and logistics. At this event, we show donors our appreciation and give them an opportunity to mingle, enjoy good vegan food, and hear an update about our work. It’s also an opportunity to introduce new supporters to our effective advocacy. The event runs for two hours on Sunday March 12, 2017.
- Learn event planning skills, including donor relationship building, coordinating volunteers, and planning logistics
- Help animals by cultivating donors to support CAA’s mission of advocating for animals
- Have fun with a great group of volunteers and supporters
- Determine and execute an invitation plan
- Plan and execute a menu
- Coordinate logistics and supplies
Qualifications and Time Commitment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Some computer skills and the ability to learn to use online planning tools
- A commitment to fundraising and strengthening CAA
- Time Commitment: 5-8 hours/month
If you’re interested, please contact Laura Matanah at email@example.com or 612-276-2242.