- 1 bag of Gardein Homestyle Beefless Tips
- 1 small zucchini
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Olive oil, salt and pepper to taste
- Wooden skewers
- Thaw the Beefless Tips. If you try to skewer frozen tips, they tend to break in half.
- Soak the wooden skewers for 30 minutes.
- Cut the zucchini in half lengthwise, then cut it into into approximately 10 slices, making 20 half-moon pieces.
- Prepare skewers:
- Brush the skewered items with olive oil, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook on grill, or sauté in frying pan for 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Serve with sauce(s) of your choice. At the banquet, these were served with Garlic Tarragon Mayo, Soy Hoisin Sauce, and Sriracha on the table.
This recipe makes approximately 5-6 skewers, but you will have some left over zucchini and tomatoes.