- 1 can black beans (15 oz)
- 1 cup tomato salsa (any brand)
- 1 cup Daiya Cheddar Style Shreds
- 1/3 cup corn kernels (fresh, frozen or canned)
- 1 T chili powder
- A few scallions, chopped into small pieces or a small spring onion, diced (optional)
Preheat oven to 350°.
Drain liquid from black beans. In a bowl, mix all ingredients. Bake for ~45 minutes or until cheese shreds are melted. Remove from oven and serve plain or with any combination of tortilla chips, cornbread, tomatoes, avocado, guacamole, jalapenos, vegan sour cream, etc.
All Rights Reserved by Angela Gilchrist