This creamy chocolate tofu pie is so good that you will want to keep it all to yourself, yet it is so easy to make that you won't have to!
- 1 12-ounce bag non-dairy chocolate chips (about 2 cups)
- 1 8- or 10-ounce package of soft silken tofu
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 vegan graham cracker crust, such as Keebler’s Graham Cracker Ready Crust
- 1 cup sliced strawberries or whole berries (optional topping)
Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler, saucepan, or microwave.
Blend the silken tofu in a food processor or high-powered blender until creamy. Add the melted chocolate chips and vanilla extract, blending well.
Pour the filling into a graham cracker crust, top with fresh fruit (if desired), and refrigerate for 2 hours.