These easy burritos are perfect for a quick weeknight meal or for parties! This recipe is from the kitchen of Annette Gaudreau.
- 2 cups Spanish Rice (white or brown rice cooked with veg stock, tomato sauce, onions, garlic)
- 1 package frozen sweet corn
- 1 can black olives, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- 1 package Boca Ground Crumbles
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- 1/2 to 1 cup Nutritional Yeast (depends on how cheesy you like them)
- 1/2 to 1 can of sliced Jalepenos (depends on how spicy you like them)
- Spices: 2 Tbsp chili powder, 1-2 tsp of the following: cumin, paprika, red pepper flakes, oregano, marjoram, salt, pepper, garlic powder
Mix all these ingredients together as the filling.
Lay out your tortilla, spread some fat-free refried beans, add a scoop of the filling, and roll up the burrito. If you've never folded a burrito, ingredients go on the bottom third, fold up the bottom 1/2 way, fold in the sides 2-3", then finish rolling up.