Recipe from Adam and Samantha
- 1/2 cup Earth Balance
- 1 tablespoon organic peanut butter
- 2 small organic ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup organic cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons organic brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon organic cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor until smooth, roughly five minutes.
- Use a spatula to pour the mixture into a flat, sealable container.
- Place the container in the freezer. The fudge needs to be super cold in order to retain its shape, so I find that it’s best to store the fudge in the freezer. If you store it in the fridge, it will have a semi-solid mousse-like texture.