Herbed “Uncheese” Rolls
Tools you will need:
- blender or food processor
- measuring cup
- cheese cloth or thing cotton napkin
- bowl and strainer
- Start by soaking 4 cups of cashews in 3 cups of water, let soak for 3-4 hours
- Drain excess water and blend nuts with 1/2 Tbsp salt
- Remove blended nuts with spatula and put mixture in cheesecloth. Let mixture sit at room temperature for 12 hours. This time will allow the nuts to ferment.
- Put in refrigerator for 1 day to harden.
- Roll cheese into balls and rolls in your favorite chopped herbs and olives and serve with crackers, sliced veggies, or in a tortilla! (I use: black olives, sundried tomatoes, sage, thyme, rosemary, and basil)