Recipe from Freeman W.
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup soy or coconut or almond or other vegan milk
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened Fair Trade cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (smooth or crunchy)
- 3 cups regular rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, soy milk, coconut oil, and cocoa. Bring to a boil, and cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat, and quickly stir in peanut butter (to melt it), vanilla, and oats. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto wax paper or a baking sheet. Let cool until hardened. Put in fridge to cool, if possible.