- 1 15-oz. can pumpkin
- 3⁄4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 12-oz. package extra-firm silken tofu
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1⁄4 tsp. cloves
- 1⁄4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1 9-inch unbaked pie shell
- Vegan whipped cream (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Blend the pumpkin and brown sugar in a blender or food processor. Add the tofu,spices,and salt and blend. Pour the mixture into the unbaked pie shell.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then reduce the heat to 350°F and bake for another 60 minutes or until the filling sets.
- Chill and serve topped with vegan whipped cream, if desired.
Makes 8 servings.