This is different than your average scramble. The ingredients are simple, but the peanut butter and toasted sesame oil make for a rich and flavorful dish.
- 1 brick tofu
- 3 carrots, grated
- 6 scallions, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1/2-1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon black Sesame seeds
- Heat the oils in a skillet over medium high heat
- Add scallions and garlic and sauté until golden
- Crumble tofu in large-ish chunks into the pan. Stir only occasionally so in browns.
- Add carrots and sesame seeds and heat through.