Recipe from Adrianne P.
- 4 cups tart apples, sliced
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup Earth Balance
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1) Heat oven to 375ºF. Grease bottom and sides of 8-inch square pan with Earth Balance.
2) Spread apples in pan. In medium bowl, stir remaining ingredients until well mixed; sprinkle over apples.
3) Bake about 30 minutes or until topping is golden brown and apples are tender.
4.) Serve with vegan vanilla ice cream. :)"