- 2 pounds firm tofu, drained and crumbled
- 1 cup nondairy cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Mix the tofu, nondairy cream cheese, tahini, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, and basil in a large bowl. It’s easier (and more fun!) to do this with your hands. It should be have a texture and consistency resembing ricotta cheese.
Season with salt and pepper to taste and keep refrigerated until ready to use.