Closer to the start of Twin Cities VegWeek 2019, you will receive an email containing a link to download your VegPledge card that can be used to receive discounts at vegan businesses in the Twin Cities, April 7-13, 2019. You can also pick up a printed VegPledge card at our 2019 Vegan Pancake Potluck on Saturday, April 6.
And don’t miss these Twin Cities VegWeek events:
• 2019 Vegan Pancake Potluck – Saturday, April 6 (The VegWeek kick-off event!)
• Little Acorn Sanctuary Tour – Saturday, April 7 (sold out!)
• Advocacy: Food Giveaway – Wednesday, April 10
• Advocate Training: Effective Online Communications – Wednesday, April 10 (more info TBA)
• April Dine-Out at J. Selby’s – Thursday, April 11
• Advocate Support: Free Yoga and Meditation – Friday, April 12
More info about these events can be found here.
Also, be on the lookout for an email from us every day of Twin Cities VegWeek. We’ll have lots of fun tips to motivate you to keep your pledge.
We hope you’re excited to have an awesome VegPledge experience! Please let us know if you have any questions along the way!
Laura Matanah & Emily Nyberg
Compassionate Action for Animals Staff