Let November’s recipe club get you in the holiday spirit with a fresh batch of share-worthy dishes from the cookbook, Vegan Holiday Kitchen, by Nava Atlas.
From the publisher:
Have yourself a happy vegan holiday! This exciting, inviting cookbook by veteran author Nava Atlas features more than 200 delectable, doable recipes for every festive occasion.
Atlas, one of the most respected names in vegetarian and vegan cooking, brilliantly fills the biggest gap in the vegan repertoire by addressing everything from Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, and Christmas to celebratory brunches, lunches, dinners, potlucks, and buffets. Such mouthwatering dishes as Coconut Butternut Squash Soup, Green Chili Corn Bread, Hearty Vegetable Pot Pie, delicate Ravioli with Sweet Potatoes and Sage, and Cashew Chocolate Mousse Pie will convince even the most skeptical eater that vegan cooking is well worth celebrating.
You can download November’s recipes here.
Vegan Holiday Kitchen by Nava Atlas. New York: Sterling Epicure. 2017.
- Black Rice (or Wild Rice) with Corn and Cranberries, page 101
- Rosemary Roasted Sweet Potato Soup, page 95
- Sweet and Savory Rosemary Baked Squash, page 93
- Skinny Figgy Bars, page 72
- Wild Rice Pilaf-Stuffed Peppers, page 91
- Spiced Pears and Figs in Red Wine, page 94
Vegan Recipe Club meets Tuesday, November 17, on Zoom.