Help us spread the veg love by making a #snaptheveg video and posting it on social! We’ll choose one person each week to win a $25 gift certificate to the Camden Farmer’s Market. Check out our sample video and directions below.
Here’s what to do:
- Make a video of you or a family member snapping a veggie, biting into it, and saying “Snap the Veg Challenge.”
- Post your video publicly on social and include:
- The #snaptheveg challenge hashtag
- Tag three friends and invite them to take the challenge as well
- Make your post is public so we see it
What happens next?
- We’ll choose one post a week to win a $25 gift certificate to the Camden Farmer’s Market.
- We’ll invite everyone who posts to then take the Explore Veg Challenge, a 21-day veg eating challenge
What’s happening at the Camden Farmer’s Market?
We have a special partnership this summer, “Veg Up the Market.” Twin Cities Veg Fest exhibitors will be joining the existing vendor group at the Camden Farmer’s Market to increase access to produce and North Minneapolis and bring more plant-based options, and enthusiasm for plant-based eating, to the community. There will even be a series of plant-based knife-off cooking contests! See this event for full details.
Tell me more about the Explore Veg Challenge!
The Explore Veg Challenge is a 21-day challenge to try vegan or vegetarian eating. Everyone who takes it will get a discount card good for 15% off at local restaurants!
Sign up to take the challenge here. On the form, you can invite friends to take the challenge with you! Be sure to include your address so we can mail you your rewards card.