Friday, April 14, 2023 - Monday, April 24, 2023
Twin Cities VegWeek 2023 is Sunday, April 16 through Saturday, April 22!
At the heart of your VegWeek experience is the Twin Cities Veg Pledge. To get 15% off at local restaurants, commit now to try one week of vegan or vegetarian eating! If you’re already vegan, you can get at least two friends to take the challenge to get the discount.
Take the VegWeek Pledge and Get 15% Off at Local Restaurants!
When the week begins, you’ll get an email with a link to a Twin Cities Veg Week Discount card. The card entitles you to a one-time 15% discount at these veg-friendly businesses once from April 17 to 30. You must order in-person to get the discount.
- Coconut Whisk Cafe
- Francis Burger Joint
- The Herbivorous Butcher (15% off anything in our House Made Dips & Sauces, Meats, Meats Made Without Gluten, and Cheeses categories)
- J. Selby’s
- Reverie Cafe+Bar
- SEED Cafe
To make it fun and easy for you to stick to your pledge, you’ll receive an email every day with fun and motivating tips on vegan nutrition, meal planning, dining out, and more. Plus, you’ll get to hear inspiring stories about the animals you’re helping with your pledge.
Twin Cities VegWeek Events
When you take the pledge, also check out these events for connection and information about compassionate living!
- Friday April 14: Food Giveaway at the University of Minnesota
- Sunday April 16: Online Class: Tips on Social Media Advocacy for Animals
- Monday, April 17: Cooking Class: Vegetable Irish Stew with Tamuno Imbu
- Tuesday, April 18: Vegan Recipe Club
- Wednesday April 19: Dine-Out at J. Selby’s
- Saturday, April 22: Film Screening: Eating our Way to Extinction
- Sunday, April 23: Potluck: Talking About Animal Issues and Veganism with Friends and Family
- Monday, April 24: People of Faith Dinner with Vegan Israeli Rabbi
We think the food, friends, and fun you discover during Twin Cities VegWeek will keep you coming back for more.