The Vegan Recipe Club is for everyone—those curious about vegan cooking and those more experienced with it. The club explores plant-based recipes created by cooks of varying cultures and nationalities and cookbooks are suitable for the novice to experienced cook.
This club aims to feature recipes that are great tasting and support the health of participants. It’s a chance to build community with others interested in vegan cooking. Best of all, these meals also help the animals and the environment!
How does it work?
In the month prior to the Vegan Recipe Club Meeting, you can get free recipe packets and check out cookbooks the East Lake Library (2727 East Lake Street, Minneapolis, MN) or you can download the recipes for free from the bottom of this page.
Try making one or more of the recipes then come to share and discuss what you thought about them with the group.
The group is facilitated by volunteer Henry Patterson of Compassionate Action for Animals (CAA) in collaboration with the Hennepin County Library System. The library is easily accessible via transit and there is free parking both in a lot behind the library and around the corner.
The club meets monthly on the third Tuesday of each month at 6:30 pm at the East Lake Library (2727 E. Lake St. Minneapolis, MN 55406).
- Vegan Recipe Club via Zoom on Tuesday, April 21, 2020, 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- Vegan Recipe Club at East Lake Library on Tuesday, May 19, 2020, 6:30pm - 7:30pm
Download the Recipes
- April Eats | Vegan Recipe Club
- February Eats | Vegan Recipe Club
- January Eats | Vegan Recipe Club
- March Eats | Vegan Recipe Club
- November Eats | Vegan Recipe Club
- October Eats | Vegan Recipe Club
- Vegan Recipe Club – Getting Started
- Vegan Recipe Club – A Few Hints for July
- Vegan Recipe Club — Preparing for August